Family Events
 Trying to figure this out!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Loie

8 Posts

Posted - 09/18/2006 :  22:30:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just thot I'd say Hi to everyone. Larry and I took "Minnie C" out for the weekend and found a great campground at Lost Creek Reservouir on the North Rogue River. We did lots of hiking and bike riding. The Rogue River starts in Crater Lake and goes through Grants Pass if you want to check it on a map. Hope you all had a great weekend. Congratulations to Sarah and Christoph. Love to all, Loie

Matt Fisher

11 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2006 :  04:04:11  Show Profile  Visit Matt Fisher's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey Loie,

Thanks for signing up on the forum. I'm hoping it will catch on and more of the gang will register and start posting. It sounds like you had a really nice weekend. My Dad and I just started winterizing the house this weekend. Nothing too exciting. If you took a look at the photo albums we have a ton more pictures. I received quite a few from various family members and also scanned a lot. I had the chance to sell my camera last week that I had in Tahoe and upgrade to a little better one. I havnt had a chance to play with it yet, but I'm hoping to get some new photo's with it to add to the site. I'll keep you posted.

Matt
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Jackson Family Forums © 2000-05 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000