We have a new forum!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

mfisher

12 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2006 :  18:45:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey all,

Here's the new forum that I've been working on. I am still making changes and adding features, but its coming a long. Let me know what you all think.

Thanks,
Matt

mfisher

12 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2006 :  03:58:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
All,

I've added email functionality as well as the ability to add files to your post. For email click on "Memebers" at the top of the page and then choose who you want to email. To add a file to a post just click the paperclip at the bottome of the text window and you will be able to browse to the file you want to upload. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Matt
Go to Top of Page

Loie

8 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2006 :  01:07:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Matt,You are doing an amazing job of putting this website together.I think its a great way for us all to keep in touch even easier than emails. I did talk to Peg yesterday and she said their computer is very slow and she doesn't know how to use the internet.I'm sure there are others over there who can teach her.
I will try to be a cheerleader for getting the rest of the gang to participate. Thanks for all of the pics you have added. I have done some scanning and know how much time it takes!!!

Mike and Tara, Has Julianne had her speech evaluation yet? Just wondered how it went.
Christina, How is your art work going? I have a place reserved for one of your pictures!!! LOIE
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Jackson Family Forums © 2000-05 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000